Whether you need onsite or offsite cold storage units, it’s time to consider mobile refrigeration trailers from Keep It Cold™. Our trailers are reliable and secure for storing goods. You never have to worry about the integrity of your products when you use our walk-in refrigerators, portable refrigeration trailers, and small portable freezer trailers.
If you are located in Colorado , you can choose from our high-quality 5’, 8’, and 12’ refrigerated trailers. Whichever size you choose, you can trust it will meet your needs and protect the reputation of your business or organization by keeping things cool.
Chill Out With Cold Storage Trailers for Rent and Sale
Permanent or stationary coolers and freezers do not always meet your needs. You may have the honor to participate as a vendor during a local festival in Dallas, TX, or you may need to keep your flowers cool during the summer months in Denver, CO. Whether your trailer refrigeration needs are temporary or year-round, we have a cold storage unit that can keep your goods and products in excellent condition.
Benefits of Portable Refrigeration Trailers
We’ve been helping local restaurants, hospitals, flower shops, and government agencies keep it cool since the beginning of 2020. Whether you’re seeking a refrigerated catering trailer in Fort Worth, TX, or a cold-to-go trailer for your Boulder, CO, ice cream shop, our trailers and walk-in refrigerators provide a host of benefits, including:
- A variety of uses: You can store perishable food items in our small refrigerated trailer whenever your fridge is being repaired or you need auxiliary storage.
- Adjustable temperatures: When we deliver your mobile refrigeration trailer, we will set it to the temperature you need, but if you decide it needs to be colder, we can show you how to change the temperature.
- Affordability: We provide mobile refrigeration trailer rentals at a reasonable rate, making them the perfect solution when you don’t need a cold storage space year-round.
What Size Mobile Refrigeration Trailer Do You Need?
We often get asked by customers needing mobile refrigerators which size trailer they should choose. Our answers always depend on what they need to store. The customer’s cold storage trailer options will vary greatly depending on whether they need to hold a few cases of beer for an event or need to keep everything in their supermarket cool. We offer mobile refrigerator trailers in three different sizes:
- 5’ refrigerated trailers: These small refrigerated trailers can hold less than 125 boxes of wine or crates of beer or several hundred bags of ice. They are ideal for small events and additional cold storage at a restaurant or business.
- 8’ refrigerated trailers: Trailers of this size serve as refrigerated catering trailers as well as festival, sporting event, and temperature-controlled trailers.
- 12’ refrigerated trailers: Our 12’ cold-to-go trailers are perfect for restaurants, hospitals, or retirement homes having their kitchen remodeled or slaughterhouses, meat packers, and beverage companies needing temperature-controlled storage.
Our specialists are available to discuss your trailer refrigeration needs and help you decide which size will be best for you.
Freeze the Day With Portable Freezer Trailers for Rent and Sale
If you need an extra dose of cool, you can rent or buy our portable freezer trailers. They’re great for emergency situations, special events, and seasonal changes. No matter if your walk-in freezer broke down in the middle of a lunch-hour rush or your supermarket lost power, our team can get you situated with a small freezer trailer that will help you freeze the day.
Helping You Keep Your Cool Since 2020
There’s no amount of chill we can’t offer with our range of mobile refrigeration trailers designed for various industry uses. We’ll help keep operations running smoothly, whether your freezer stopped working unexpectedly or you’re part of a big event. Contact us today for more information about our refrigerated trailer rental and sales in Texas and Colorado.