THE KEEP IT COLD™ SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Attention current and prospective undergraduate students:
Keep It Cold™ is giving you the chance to earn some extra money with our brand new scholarship program! Our team wants to help students manage their tuition and set themselves up for a successful future.
We are offering one (1) scholarship for college, university, trade, and occupational school students. We will award the deserving student $1,500.
A COLD-HARD-CASH SCHOLARSHIP FOR SERIOUSLY “COOL” IDEAS
Our goal is to offer a scholarship for students that help represent our brand and mission, which includes innovation in the cold supply chain. As a company, we have several exciting ideas on the drawing board for everything from trailer designs, innovative cold room features, and the next generation of mobile refrigeration technology.
Below are requirements for all video submissions:
- Must be 60 seconds or less
- Uploaded to YouTube, Instagram, or TikTok; no file submissions
- Link to Keep It Cold™’s Instagram and Facebook page
- Feature hashtag #KeepItCold
HVAC and engineering-minded students are encouraged to publish and submit a YouTube video essay that addresses one or more of the following criteria:
- Explains why they should win
- Describes how they could use a Keep It Cold™ unit in their lives
- Gives insight into how a Keep It Cold™ unit could help their community
- Details accessories, items, or features that enhance functionality of mobile refrigeration trailers
- Reviews new mobile refrigeration tech
Our brand is always looking to push the envelope in not just a technologically-innovative sense, but a creative one as well. All students are welcome to submit a video that showcases one or more of the following:
- A jingle for Keep It Cold™
- A mascot and/or commercial for Keep It Cold™
- A new trailer design
- A tweet, meme, or image with the Keep It Cold™ brand that goes viral
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a high school senior or current student at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
- Applicants must be following our Instagram page and like our Facebook page
- Limited to one (1) entry per person
Our judges will grade entries using a 1-5 point scale on the following criteria:
Focus: Did you stick to your core idea? Was it insightful and original?
Support: How effectively did you support ideas expressed?
Creativity: How novel or unique were your ideas and approach in presenting them?
Production: Is the video’s resolution and audio of high quality?
- Scholarship Award Amount: $1,500
- Number of Winners Chosen: 1
- The award amount will be made out to the winning applicant’s school in the form of a check and applied directly to tuition.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of selection.
Last Day to Enter: August 1st, 2022
Keep It Cold™ is ready to help you take the next major step in your life. For more information about our scholarship program, reach out to our team today!