TEMPORARY MEDICAL COLD° STORAGE
When Getting the Chills Isn’t a Bad Thing
One of the most important uses for cold storage trailers is their ability to help transport medicine & medical equipment safely. At Keep It Cold™, our trailers are medical grade to meet all temperature requirements for safe medical product storage. While most storage units are made to be set up in a location, our trailers are built to Keep It Cold™ so that even out on the road, you don’t have to worry about rushing to make a delivery.
The Coolest Features Around
When you choose Keep It Cold™, you can trust in our trailers to stay cool under any kind of pressure. Even on the hottest day in July, you can count on our trailers to be:
- Level & Secure – Our friendly drivers will work with you to position the unit in the most efficient location securely & stabilized.
- A Frost-Free Operation – with Reliable Hot Air Defrost Cycles
- Your Desired Temperature – All our units can be set as a freezer or refrigerator and we’ll show you how to adjust the temperature to whatever you need.
- Well Lit – with Interior & Exterior LED Safety Lighting
- Ready to Go – We’ll provide you with the right cords & extension cords to make sure you’re ready to set up wherever you need.
* additional cords available for rental as needed
Stay Cool, Calm, & Collected and Let Us Take Care of the Rest
When it comes to cold medical storage, there’s no room for error and it can be stressful making sure everything is perfect. At Keep It Cold™ we take all the worry out of your job no matter what the task at hand is. Our cold storage trailers are available for delivery to clients all throughout: